ENQA Members Forum 2023 in Tbilisi
On April 19-21, 2023, ENQA Members’ Forum "QUALITY ASSURANCE IN THE EUROPEAN HIGHER EDUCATION AREA: LINKING POLICY AND PRACTICE" took place in the city of Tbilisi. The co-organizer of the Forum is the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement of Georgia (NCEQE).
According to the Forum agenda, the discussion of the following issues is planned:
- Quality Assurance Fit for the Future? The view from agencies to the interim results of the QA-FIT project
- Quality Assurance and Research
- Quality Assurance of European University Alliances
- Digital Transformation and Enhancement of Quality Assurance Procedures
- Quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area: Stakeholder Perspectives
- The Road to Tirana: ENQA's Input to the Bologna Process
- Looking forward: future issues for higher education
The Forum is attended by 105 delegates from over 80 quality assurance agencies in the European Higher Education Area.
At the 2023 ENQA Forum, IAAR is represented by General Director Alina Zhumagulova and Deputy General Director for International Cooperation Timur Kanapyanov.