IAAR Accreditation Council Meeting, April 16, 2021
On April 16, 2021, a regular meeting of the Accreditation Council was held to consider the materials of the External Expert Panels (EEC) in the framework of international institutional and specialised (programme) accreditation.
The Board meeting reviewed the results of the work of the External Expert Panels in the international institutional and specialized (programmatic) accreditation of the following educational organizations:
1) Imi-Nova International Management Institute (Republic of Moldova)
2) Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov (Almaty)
3) Civil Aviation Academy (Almaty)
4) Almaty University (Almaty)
5) West Kazakhstan Innovation and Technology University (Uralsk)
6) Shakarim University (Semey)
7) Republican Higher Technical College (Uralsk)
Information on accredited educational organisations and educational programmes can be found on the website https: //iaar.agency in the "Register" section.