The Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating (IAAR) carries out its activities not only to improve the quality and competitiveness of the organization of education and educational programs, but also to provide up-to-date information on recognized (accredited) educational organizations and educational programs, on the rating of universities and educational programs, which allow to determine the competitive advantages of an educational institution, increase its credibility and raise its image on the national and international markets of educational services.
With the help of useful information on accreditation and rating, you can determine the degree of trust on the part of stakeholders and the effectiveness of educational programs.
For graduates, it is particularly important that the educational program of the institution where he studied and received a diploma was accredited by an Agency recognized at the national and international level.
If you travel outside of your country to continue your education at another level or to find a job, first of all, you will be asked for information about accreditation of your educational institution and educational program.
What competitive advantages and opportunities does international accreditation of universities and their programs provide to graduates?
- international recognition, comparability and convertibility of diplomas and qualifications awarded by a university
- opportunities for admission to other foreign universities for master's and doctoral programs
- increasing the competitiveness of the graduate both on the national and international labor market, employment by profession in the country and abroad.
- employment opportunities and increased competitiveness in both the Kazakhstani and international labor markets.
Recommendations for Graduates:
- Check the educational program of universities for accreditation of the educational program you are considering for admission (information can be found on the University's website, on the IAAR website in the section "Register" or in the National Register of Accredited Educational Programs on the website of the Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan). We remind you that the program must be accredited for the entire duration of your studies so that you can enroll foreign universities to continue your education, to work abroad after graduation and to receive a diploma. To obtain accurate and complete information on the accreditation status of your program, you should contact the Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as in Kazakhstan there are several independent accreditation agencies for educational organizations and their programs.
- Make sure that the accreditation agency that accredited your educational program is included in the Register of Recognized Accreditation Bodies (the Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan) and is also included in the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR). This is very important, since only the accreditation by agencies included in these registers has international accreditation status and is recognized in the European Higher Education Area.
- More detailed results of the external evaluation of universities and their programs can be found in the section "External Review Reports".
We hope that our recommendations will help you continue your education at foreign universities and find a job both in the Kazakhstani and international labor markets.
For more detailed information, you can contact us by phone number +7 (7172) 76-85-59 or write us a letter in the "Feedback" section on the IAAR website.